As a commercial and fine art printing business, there’s no getting round the fact we rely on paper. It’s why we’ve put recycling and paper sustainability right at the heart of our business – using only what we need and re-using what we can. All our inks and papers are environmentally friendly, and all our waste is carefully controlled through processing and recycling. What’s more, we’re dedicated to making improvements in our environmental performance, and pay special attention to these issues:
- Meeting or exceeding relevant environmental regulations and laws
- Developing management processes and operational practices to prevent pollution
- Continually improving levels of environmental protection, while reducing waste throughout the organisation
- Giving employees and other bodies access to environmental performance information
- Increasing knowledge and consciousness about environmental issues among our employees
- Working with suppliers and customers to develop a similarly concerned approach to the protection of the environment
- Implementing an integrated approach to environmental and quality issues
- Providing appropriate resources to meet these commitments
- Working in accordance with and maintaining the environmental management systems standard ISO 14001: 2015
To meet our quality and industry standards, we operate best practice at all times to give our clients the confidence they deserve. More than this, we’re ethical – our corporate social responsibility policy shows that we understand the impact our activities have on the environment, suppliers, employees, and the local community. And by creating and maintaining relationships with our clients and the wider community, we’re always looking at new and better ways to do things.
We’re a certified FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) print firm
At L&S, we buy print materials from an FSC® responsibly managed source, which means when you order with us, you’re supporting these principles. In fact, more than 80% of the papers used at L&S are from FSC® sources – and that number will only grow.
L&S Printing hold the FSC® Chain of Custody certificate.